Is it your dream to become a world-class physiotherapist? Is ESP the best choice for you?
If yes, then you are definitely interested in the answer to these most frequently asked questions by ESP applications. The answers are taken directly from the programme coordinator, Mr. Bas Moed, so you better read them quickly!
What are my chances?
“If you are talented, motivated and know what physiotherapy and ESP entails, you stand a very good chance of getting into our programme. In numbers: this year, close to 200 students have been invited to the
Is it going to be a long day?
What questions will I get during the interviews?
- Sleep well and come with some good energy.
- Be yourself, try to be calm and not stress out, because the whole selection day is a really nice experience.
- Try to talk to current students because they can just cheer you up and also share positive vibes.
- Be yourself, do not try to compete with other participants but focus on yourself and show the best what’s inside you.
- Be honest, share your story, why did you chose the school and it is ok to say that you are not still 100% sure.
- If you are honest, natural and say the truth it makes you special anyway.
- Don’t be
affraidto be curious and ask about anything you don’t understand because it can save you many points or even prevent failingdue to misunderstandings.
How can I prepare for the written exam?
“According to last year’s interviews, you should brush up your anatomy and physiology to understand the terminology. As the written exam is about three topics (Anatomy, Biomechanics
What should I wear during the selection day?
“Some students have come to the interview in suit and tie, but we are just looking for professional appearance and personal hygiene. As a physio working with patients, you need to have the same appearance so that’s what we are looking for.”
suit and tie? we are just looking for professional appearance and personal hygiene