Is it your dream to become a world-class physiotherapist? Is ESP the best choice for you?
If yes, then you are definitely interested in the answer to these most frequently asked questions by ESP applications. The answers are taken directly from the programme coordinator, Mr. Bas Moed, so you better read them quickly!
What are my chances?
Is it going to be a long day?
What questions will I get during the interviews?
Tips and tricks from students Tereza an Alice
- Sleep well and come with some good energy.
- Be yourself, try to be calm and not stress out, because the whole selection day is a really nice experience.
- Try to talk to current students because they can just cheer you up and also share positive vibes.
- Be yourself, do not try to compete with other participants but focus on yourself and show the best what’s inside you.
- Be honest, share your story, why did you chose the school and it is ok to say that you are not still 100% sure.
- If you are honest, natural and say the truth it makes you special anyway.
- Don’t be affraid to be curious and ask about anything you don’t understand because it can save you many points or even prevent failing due to misunderstandings.