In our blog, you will find some personal details of students, faculty, alumni or clinical instructors. All this personal info is presented in our blog with full consent of the people involved, so no worries there either. Feel free to share our posts via social media or otherwise. Yet, please do not copy or sell any of our data, images or other content without our consent.
As our espamsterdam.com blog is part of our “ESP Services”, feel free to read our complete Terms of Service, yet be aware that most aspects are only related to our ESP services offered to students, faculty, and alumni via different platforms.
In case you have further questions, feel free to contact us:
European School of Physiotherapy
1105 BD Amsterdam
Contact person: Bas Moed (program coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youtube – We embed our university videos as part of our blog to give an insight into our educational program. We do not use videos for monetization or commercial advertising as we are non-profit.
- Google Analytics – to comply with GDPR we mask our users’ IP and track visitors’ activity for statistical and user experience purposes.
- WordPress – We use WordPress as our main CMS and cookies are being used to remember website preferences to ensure a better experience.
To be fully compliant with the GDPR we will explain which cookies we use, for what purpose we use them and whether or not you can disable them. In the espamsterdam.com blog we are using two different type of cookies:
WordPress is used as the platform for our blog and we are therefore using WordPress cookies on our site that are essential for the normal functioning of the site. As these cookies do not track any of your personal information, they are always active and cannot be disabled by you (or the site would not work anymore).
Youtube videos are embedded in several pages and posts and we are therefore using Youtube cookies on our site that are essential for the normal functioning of the videos. They are always active and cannot be disabled by you (or the site would not work anymore).
Google Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics (GA) to track visitors activity for statistical purposes and to ensure a great user experience to our visitors. To comply with GDPR we use IP masking to make sure that no IP data is sent to the Google servers. Furthermore, we updated our data retention policy in GA, so data will only be stored for a maximum of 14 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
In addition, we do not use any of the data for advertising across the web.
To provide you, users with full transparency, the following variables are tracked in our visitors’ activity
- IP address (masked)
- Date and time of visit to the site
- Screen resolution of user’s device
- Time in local visitor’s time-zone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Page speed in order to create a better UX
- Main language of the browser being used
- Browser version, browser plugins, operating system version
- Site Search